May 08, 2014, David Thomas
Amer, Allen, and Sami at the front door were wonderful. handled our bags, got us taxis, gave directions, suggested places to see and where to eat. They treated us like family always friendly and smiling.
We enjoyed our stay the rooms were comfortable and clean. With 3 children under the age of 4 we of course needed to use the laundry. Washers worked well but the dryers quickly heated the room to sauna like conditions and never did completely dry our clothes. I believe the dryer vent are obstructed. As a building inspector I was concerned and reported this to the front desk. I told them it was a fire hazard. Nothing had been done by the time we checked out two days later!!! FIRE HAZARD