Yoga & Fitness ClassesTake a break from your day of sightseeing or meetings, and get centered with an hour of yoga with certified instructors at our studio partner, the Yoga Loft for a nominal fee, located nearby.
Healthy DiningHomewood Suites by Hilton Downtown Chicago offers healthy dining right here in the hotel. Our breakfast buffets and dinner receptions offers heart healthy selections, including lean proteins, fresh salads, fruits and juices to recharge your body and keep you rejuvenated.
Health Conscious Dining Options in the Area
- Seasons 52 - 55 E. Grand Ave, 312-832-1752
- Lyfe Kitchen - 419 N. Clark St., 312-836-5933
- Protein Bar - 235 S. Franklin St., 312-346-7300
- Freshii - 835 N. Michigan Ave., 312-202-9009
- Meli Cafe and Juice Bar - 50 N. Wells St., 312-527-1850
Track Your RunIf you feel like getting active outside, enjoy a scenic run on the Lakefront Trail, jog through Millennium Park or Lincoln Park, and discover Chicago's vibrant neighborhoods. We offer free access to an online running module that allows you to track your run within our beautiful city. Go to http://www.mapmyrun.com/ and hit the pavement. For serious runners, the Chicago Rock ‘n' Roll Marathon and Health & Fitness Expo comes to McCormick Place every summer
Group Fitness PackageWhether traveling for a business meeting or family reunion, enhance your hotel experience with an invigorating group workout. Book 10 more rooms and enjoy a personalized fitness and yoga class for your group in one of our meeting rooms. After your workout, fuel up with healthy snacks and water.
- Personalized fitness/yoga class for your group in our meeting rooms
- Refreshment break of water and healthy snacks
Chicago Fitness Events
- Women's Health & Fitness Expo Chicago - July 18-19, 2014